Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love my Sis!

My sister is awesome. Today just happens to be her birthday so I decided to write about her. Sort-of. The Main reason that I am writing about her is that she is now 18 years old. Coming with being 18 and a senior in high school, She will be going away to college either in the spring-summer, or next summer-fall. On her next birthday she will be away in her dorm listening to her Family talk to her on the phone to wish her a happy Birthday. After that she might come back for awhile. Maybe. But I won't be there because I will be "selling vacuum cleaners" somewhere in the world. After that she will be away living her life with that Some dude out there. Wow. I practically have my sis in my life for 6 months. Dang.

No comments: