Saturday, October 25, 2008

Deprived of My Music

         Have you ever lost something that you really want/need? A thing that I hold very dear has gone missing. What I make of it is, My iPod has been thrown away. Away, gone forever. FOREVER! Just incase you don't know it here is the story. 
First of all you need a little background info. I have piano lessons all the way in bountiful every single tuesday And I have (had) a second generation iPod nano. 
So here is how the story starts. It is a Tuesday morning and I have piano lessons after school. I thought on that Tuesday morning "Hmmm. I have piano lessons after school today so why don't I take my ipod. I don't want to put it my pocket so why don't I put it in the almost secret pocket in my backpack." (Sorry more background info here, My backpack at the time was old and falling apart.) So I go to school and piano lesson just fine and when I was done with my ipod I put it back into my almost secret pocket. I left my iPod in the pocket thru out the next week just in the slight chance I would need it some time when I was away from my house (At least that is what I think I did). It was just fine until the Friday after that Tuesday morning. On that Friday morning I was zipping up my backpack and I just kept zipping. I zipped the zipper off of my zipping backpack. So I went to school with it still zipped up. I could easily open it up, but the hard would be zipping it back up again. That Friday after school I went to one of my sister's Cross Country races in Salt Lake. On my way home from that race I stopped at a store and got a new backpack. The store was really close to my house. I was all excited about my new backpack that I forgot about my iPod. sort of. in a way. I was transferring all of my books, Pencils and other junk over when my mom dropped me off at the High school football game. So I put every thing down and went to the game. (This next section I have put together from many different accounts.) My old falling apart backpack was all cleaned out except my ipod. My Kind brother who thought about he was doing me a favor, threw away my backpack. After The game I went over to my friend's house and came home late. Just about as soon as I came home my head was on top of my pillow snoring. ( The Trash man had come on friday morning. I still could of figured out about my ipod before he came again but My bro never told me he had thrown my old backpack away.) So here I am a few weeks later trying to save up enough cash to by a new music player. Not just an iPod. I want something that will just play my music, that is how desperate I am. So if any of you out there know anyway to earn money that won't take up alot of time, PLEASE let me know. I need my music. soon. Or. I. Might. Go. CRAZY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would save up for an ipod though . .. at least a shuffle they are only 50 bucks (ish) but the ipod brand is really good.. zunes are really good too but they are more expensive than ipods

Anonymous said...

yeah i always read your blog but you never read mine... ugh :) teehee

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is so sad! I am so sorry! I couldn't live with out my ipod!! The only way i earn money is babysit, but on the bright side christmas is coming soon!