Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Viewing Blogs

One day at school someone came up to me and told me that she was the only one who ever commented on my blog. I thought that everyone else that came to view must not comment and just read. But then I noticed my poll that is in the top left side. There was only one vote on it. I started feeling bad that I was doing a terrible job on my blog that no one wanted to look at it (It is sort of bad most of my blogs come from essays we do in regular English class). Then just as the tears started to roll down my face (he he Just kidding) I realized that I never went onto anyone else blog! They must all be boycotting me for revenge! So I took a look at other people's blogs. Only then did I notice that everyone was doing their blogs just like mine and that their were NO comments anywhere! So Just as a test to see if anyone looks at this blog, Please leave a comment so I can tell how many people come and looks.

I also want to make a sort of compitition to see how many people you guys can get to read you blogs. I am the ref so come talk to me at school if you want to join.

3 comments:

The Soup Nazi said...

I haven't read anyone else's in a long time! Crazy that I just happened to read this one! ;)

Wrong blog, idiot. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twitchy Insomniac said...

Whoops...wrong account. My bad...

Wow, this is kind of late, but... Sorry! I haven't really had a chance to read anyone's blogs, either, let alone blog myself.