Super Skier's Snow Heaven
Instructions to how to live your life like a Superskier
About Me
Super Skier
I am a skiing prodigy that likes to write his thoughts every once in a while
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(24)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(7)
Happy Me!
another boring essay
Viewing Blogs
A very long and boring Essay
Finally starting to read Dickens
A Wonderful B-Day Gift Idea for my Parents
Scout Trip
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Happy Me!
I guess that my parents read my blog about the cell phone "essay". How I know is that they got me a cell phone for my birthday (
he he
). So now I finally have a cell phone.
1 comment:
Wrong blog, idiot.
said...
Not fair. :P
March 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not fair. :P
Post a Comment