This blog is mainly written for my parents (they have never look at my blog before so I don't know why I am writing to them). It is to persuade them that a cell phone would be the perfect gift for my birthday. There are so many reasons that a cell phone would be the perfect gift. The first is that they can reach me (and me reach them) any time they want. The next reason is that I can stay with the wave of communication (texting) and be more connected to life. Let me explain more fully.
There are many times when I can not reach my parents. Some of these times I need to talk to them. With out a cell phone they would not know were I would be, what time I need them to pick me up, and other miscellaneous things. There have been times where there was something after school that I needed to go to and I could not tell them. Most of the time I could have just borrowed someone else's cell phone, or use the phone in the office or one of the teachers' phones, but It was about a half hour after school already and everyone was gone. In cases like these a cell phone would have been perfect. Although this is the main reason they would give me one, this is not the main reason I want one.
Texting is why I want a cell phone. There are many pleasures that I missout on because I do not have texting. One could almost say that I am missing out on life because I don't have texting. This is the most common form of communication (except regular talking to people) of my generation. Eventuaily I will have to jump on the band wagon, so why not now when it starts moving. Every single one of my friends have a phone, so why can't I have one?
This is the end of this blog. I hope if my parents ever do read this terrible form of an essay that they will get the idea. Maybe they will get me one any ways. Hopefully.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment