Saturday, January 3, 2009

My music and maybe video player

If you have been reading my blog regularly, you know that I lost my ipod (2GB 2nd generation nano) for a long time. I found it eventually after looking it all up and picking out a replacement. The One that I picked out was a 5th generation video ipod (This was the same one as my dad had). After I found my nano I still somewhere in the back of my mind wanted the video ipod. And guess what I got for Christmas? My dad's ipod! So if anyone wants to buy my other one come talk to me.
So with this new video ipod I ran into a problem. With it being a video ipod and all why not put all the cool DVDs I have on it? The actual problem is: you can't just put a video onto a hard drive and then to itunes.

There are of course programs like handbrake but these programs are illegal. I don't really feel like (or have my parents let me) doing an illegal thing. Does anyone know of any things that aren't illegal? I found a device that I don't think is illegal. It is called iRecord. You can google it and look at it if you want to. It costs more money than I have (I'm Broke :)) and unless my dad shares my vision than I probably won't get this.

So if any one knows of any not illegal things to put dvds on a harddrive (mac or Pc) please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
You actually can put movies on your ipod straight from the computer like you would a cd. it just takes a long time. :) Keep Smiling