I started skiing as soon as I was out of diapers. My dad started me skiing. He is totally amazing. He used to race when he was a teenager and when he was in collage. I have quite a bit of memories of me dad teaching me what to do. My family and I would go only about once a season in my early child hood. We Moved to where we live now and go skiing lots more. It is suffice to say that we ski a ton. I absolutely love skiing.
I rarely go skiing with anyone other than my family. The exceptions are for mutual and when I go with some friend from out-of-state. I love skiing with my family.
Sometimes it will just be my dad, me, and my oldest younger bro. These are the most fun times. First my dad will lead us to a whole new part of the mountain. Then we get used to the consistency of the snow and see if there is any ice. Then we get back on the lift and race down. This is maybe the best thing ever in life. Another Fun thing to do is to go to a group of trees find a spot where no one else is, and just lean up against a tree and think. This is so calming it is the best cure in the world for stress.
Other times we take the whole family and split up. I lead a group of my bro listed above, my other bro that is the next oldest, and my other bro who is the next oldest. The four of us go up the main lift and take a slow run down the mountain. This is fun too.
Well, there's 500 words. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment