Friday, March 27, 2009

My music

Music is a very good thing in my world. I enjoy it greatly. I recently read some thing that said something about the music. It went along the lines of this. "listening to one kind of music is like living in only one room of a mansion. (author is unknown to me)" So I decided to mix things up a little and listen to more music. I asked my parents what they listened to back in the day. I bought a few songs. I plugged my iPod into my sister's computer and took her songs. I asked my friends what they liked. I did a lot to expand. I found a few songs that are now moved to the top of my favorites list. The point is I liked expanding. I liked it so much I want to expand more. So I turn to you out there. The two or three people that actually come to my amazing (or not so amazing) blog.

What kind of music do you like? Who are your favorite artists? What are your favorite songs? What music of this do you think I will enjoy?

For the awesome people out there that want to answer my question. You are free to answer it. I give you permission (maybe if I did this sooner I would have gotten more replies). To the people out there that have read it and think that they won't answer it, I have something to say to you. You are pathetic. Without your replies, I might as well just go live in the bathroom. So please help me expand my library. Just as we are doing something in this class to expand our libraries of books, help me expand my library of songs. To those out there that aren't in honors English, You should answer too. Maybe if all of you guys help me then I will be smarter or something like that. Mr. T should answer this one too because I seem to like a lot of songs from the time he was growing up. (By the way have a happy birthday on the fourth day before the end of school) I really appreciate your help.

1 comment:

The Soup Nazi said...

My all-time favorite band is Green Day! Be careful buying though, because a lot of their songs swear. But seriously, anything from any of their albums is awesome! The first one I'd try though is International Superhits. It's their first greatest hits album and freakin' rocks! :)